Transfer printed images onto wooden pegs for craft projects, or grab a piece of string and use them to display your photos.
- Wooden pegs
- Photos or printed images to transfer
- PVA glue
1. Mix some PVA glue with water. I have a 50/50 consistency.
2. Cut your photo to size and glue it onto the peg.
3. When dry, wet the back with water and carefully rub to paper off leaving just the image.
Make sure you don’t rub too hard as the image will come off.
4. Let the peg dry and seal with a few layers of the remaining glue mix.
Note: the images will be a bit faded, but seem to show up a bit more one dry and sealed.
#photo transfer #pegs #craft