Then try this super easy lost sock board.
- Pegs (wooden for painting, or any pegs with flat sides)
- Strong double sided tape
- Coloured paper
- Black marker
- Paint (optional)
- Paint brush or foam brush (optional)
1. Use a marker and coloured paper to make the signage ‘Single and looking for a sole mate’ and attach to the front of a cupboard using the double sided tape.
2. Paint the pegs in your desired colours. Clipping them on a piece of cardboard helps keep them stable for painting.
3. When dry, cut strips of the double sided tape and attach the pegs to the cupboard.
Note: I used the clear stretchy double sided tape which can be removed without damaging the cupboard.
I would love to see and pictures of your own lost sock board.
If you would like to get updates on my future posts like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Madewithnicole or follow me on Twitter madewithnicole
#lost socks #diy #laundry hacks #wooden pegs