Great easter gift for babies.
- Wash cloth
- 2 elastic bands (even use hair elastics)
- Small Easter egg
1. Fold wash cloth in half to make a triangle shape.
2. Start rolling from the bottom point toward the fold
3. Move the edge of the fold to the top.
4. Fold into a horseshoe shape.
5. Secure with the first elastic band.
6. Secure the second elastic approximately 3 cm above the first one to make the bunny’s head.
7. Flip the bunny over.
8. Decorate with a ribbon tied in a bow around the bunny’s neck.
9. Place the Easter egg in the pocket in the bunny’s tummy.
You can also use stickers to make eyes and a nose.
If you would like to get updates on my future posts like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Madewithnicole or follow me on Twitter madewithnicole