- Blank card
- ‘Happy Birthday’ stamp x3
- Inside message stamp
- Stamp ink pads x3
- Stick on diamantés x 3 colours
- Metallic pencils x2 colours
- Craft knife
- Choose 1 ink colour for each stamp and randomly stamp ‘Happy Birthday’ all over the front of the card.
- When the ink is dry, cut the corners and sides of the card with scissors to make a number 8 shape.
- Use the craft knife to cut out the 2 holes in the front of the card.
- Close the card and draw 2 butterflies in the holes with metallic pencils.
- Add the stamps message to the inside of the card.
- Add diamantés to the front of the card.